Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Updates for Review with my PCP 081815

Dr. Sommerville neuro/muscular research doesnt believe in FM, deconditioning cause of weakness.

Dr. Bottros, right knee nerve block, ablasion, I mentioned my middle back pain being out of control. He prescribed core physical therapy because I asked for spinal cord stimulator, wants me to try naltrexone 4.5mg again.

Barnes St. Peters Physical therapy prescribed by Dr. Bottros. Identified extreme weakness right side, poor balance/stability. Cannot do exercizes that require laying down due to increased heart rate/headache. They are requesting continued therapy.

Dr. Weinstock, SIBO positive, antibiotics did not improve any symptoms, gastroperisis Cisapride fda protocol to replace Domperidone, had blood work and endoscopy done, pelvic floor dysfunction evaluation, wants me to try naltrexone 4.5mg then maybe linzess for IBS with constipation after off of narcotics for a while.

Off of amitriptyline because it conflicts with cissipride. I cannot get to sleep or stay asleep. Up and down all night.

If naltrexone doesnt help after two months, I'd like to return to oxycodone up to twice per day or longer term oxycotin.

Dr. Lavign, new chiropractor, practices neurologic relief manipulation, helping with heat flashes and better alignment, decreased muscle spasms but damage is done and now I have trigger points inside and outside of left hip. Too painful to sleep. Last bursitis injections were only moderately helpful.

Back and neck are breaking out, trying progesterone cream with phytoestrogens to see if caused by continued lowering hormones.

No comments:

Post a Comment