Sunday, October 28, 2012

It's Been Quiet from the Doctor Front.

The radio frequency (rf) treatment was not approved by the insurance company, so I'm waiting until my appointment with the new neurologist on November 7th before I schedule any more treatments from the pain management center.  I think the rf treatment was a shot in the dark anyway and I don't really have many, if any, other options. 

In the meantime, I got my thyroid checked to see if the nodules have grown since last year, that's a negative.  One less thing for me to think about :)  Well woman visit went well, gotta go for an annual mamogram. 

My head pain is unchanged; still there daily and unrelenting at night, thank goodness for drugs that knock me out and ice packs to lay my head on. 

On a better note, my social security disability was approved so there's some financial help on the way. 

Sorry this sounds so down in the dumps. My primary care doctor added Wellbutrin and took away Nortriptaline to see if it helps with my mood.  Maybe I'll be in better spirits next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment